Carbon Tetrafluoride CF4 Gas Supplier
CAS No.:75-73-0 Other Names:Tetrafluoromethane MF:CF4 EINECS No.:200-896-5 Place of Origin:Hangzhou, China (Mainland) Grade Standard:Electron Grade, Industrial Grade Purity:99.999% Appearance:Colorless Application:Industrial UN:1982 Flammability range in air:Non combustible
High Purity Tetrafluoromethane (CF4) Gas
Tetrafluoromethane, also known as carbon tetrafluoride, is the simplest fluorocarbon (CF4). It has a very high bond strength due to the nature of the carbon–fluorine bond. It can also be classified as a haloalkane or halomethane. Because of the multiple carbon–fluorine bonds, and the highest electronegativity of fluorine, the carbon in tetrafluoromethane has a significant positive partial charge which strengthens and shortens the four carbon–fluorine bonds by providing additional ionic character. Tetrafluoromethane is a potent greenhouse gas.
1. Tetrafluoromethane (R-14) is used as a cryogenic fluid in low temperature refrigeration.
- Tetrafluoromethane is used, either pure or in mixture with oxygen, as an etchant for silicon oxide, silicon nitride, refractory metals and metal silicides.
- Tetrafluoromethane is used in the electronics industry for plasma degreasing of multilayer printed circuit boards.
- Tetrafluoromethane is used in the optical fibre production process.
- Tetrafluoromethane (R-14) is also used as:
→ neutral, inert gas
→ heat transfer agent
→ chemical intermediate.
Packaging & Delivery
By seamless steel gas cylinder, drum, tube trailer, ISO tank or as demands
25-30 days after getting PO and deposit confirmed.
- More than 38 years experience in gas industry
- Strict quality control system
- Strong supply ability
- Quick delivery and good service
- Pass the ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
- What's your product price?
Because each gas price is depends on the market supply and demand, quantity and
purity, it is difficult to give a fixed price. If you have any interested in each gas, pls give
your details requirement. I could like to make an offer to you.
- What’s the min order?
Different products have different min order. Please don’t hesitate to let me know your
- What’s the delivery time?
If the cylinder is in the stock, and only need to fill gas, the delivery is about 10-15days
ex work after receive the deposit.
If the cylinder need to customize, the delivery is about 25-35 days ex work after receive the deposit. That is depends on the quantity.
- How to check the gas quality?
Firstly, our cylinder will take a treatment (cleaning, drying, vacuum pumping, and
replacement before filling gas. In this way, the cylinder inside is clear and dry.
Secondly, we will take tests every treated cylinder to assure them inside purity. Thirdly,
we will take a test for all of the gas after fill into cylinders. If the tested gas is not up to
standard, we will produce it again and not release the faulty product to ex work. At last,
we will supply you the gas test qualified report .
- All the cylinders can recycle?
Usually seamless steel cylinder can recycle to use in 20 years. The disposable cylinder
is only for use one time.
- Shall we send back the cylinders to China to refill gas again?
Yes, when you ordered our cylinders, next time, you can send back the cylinders to fill
gas again. You just need to tell us before you export. We will handle all the import
customs clearance formalities.