Argon Gas Supply
Quick Details State: Gas CAS No.: 7440-37-1 Other Names: Argon gas MF: Ar EINECS No.: 231-147-0 Place of Origin:China (Mainland) Grade Standard: Electron Grade, Industrial Grade, Medicine Grade Appearance: Colorless Application: Industrial processes,Scientific research,Preservative, Color: Colorless
Argon is the third most common gas in the Earth's atmosphere, at 0.93% .argon is the most prevalent of the noble gases in Earth's crust. Argon is produced industrially by the fractional distillation of liquid air. Argon is mostly used as an inert shielding gas in welding and other hightemperature industrial processes where ordinarily nonreactive substances become reactive; for example, an argon atmosphere is used in graphite electric furnaces to prevent the graphite from burning. Argon gas also has uses in incandescent and fluorescent lighting, and other types of gas discharge tubes. Argon makes a distinctive blue green gas laser. Argon is also used in fluorescent glow starters.
- Industrial processes- An argon atmosphere is used in graphite electric furnaces to prevent the graphite from burning. Argon is used in various types of arc welding such as gas metal arc welding and gas tungsten arc welding, as well as in the processing of titanium and other reactive elements. An argon atmosphere is also used for growing crystals of silicon and germanium.
- Scientific research- Liquid argon is used as the target for neutrino experiments and direct dark matter searches.
- Preservative- Argon is used to displace oxygen- and moisture-containing air in packaging material to extend the shelf-lives of the contents. In wine-making, argon is used in a variety of activities to provide a barrier against oxygen at the liquid's surface, which can spoil wine by fueling both microbial metabolism and standard redox chemisty.
- Laboratory equipment- Argon may be used as the carrier gas in gas chromatography and in electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; it is the gas of choice for the plasma used in ICP spectroscopy. Argon is preferred for the sputter coating of specimens for scanning electron microscopy. Argon gas is also commonly used for sputter deposition of thin films as in microelectronics and for wafer cleaning in microfabrication.
- Medical use- In surgery it is used in a procedure called "argon enhanced coagulation" which is a form of argon plasma beam electrosurgery. The procedure carries a risk of producing gas embolism in the patient and has resulted in the death of one person via this type of accident. Blue argon lasers are used in surgery to weld arteries, destroy tumors, and to correct eye defects. Argon has also been used experimentally to replace nitrogen in the breathing or decompression mix known as Argox, to speed the elimination of dissolved nitrogen from the blood.
- Lighting- Incandescent lights are filled with argon, to preserve the filaments at high temperature from oxidation. It is used for the specific way it ionizes and emits light, such as in plasma globes and calorimetry in experimental particle physics. Gas discharge lamps filled with pure argon provide lilac/violet light, filled with argon and some mercury blue light. Argon is also used for the creation of blue and green laser light.
Packaging & Delivery
By seamless steel gas cylinder, drum, tube trailer, ISO tank or as demands
25-30 days after getting PO and deposit confirmed.
- More than 38years experience in gas industry
- Strict quality control system
- Strong supply ability
- Quick delivery and good service
- Pass the ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
- What's your product price?
Because each gas price is depends on the market supply and demand, quantity and
purity, it is difficult to give a fixed price. If you have any interested in each gas, pls give
your details requirement. I could like to make an offer to you.
- What’s the min order?
Different products have different min order. Please don’t hesitate to let me know your
- What’s the delivery time?
If the cylinder is in the stock, and only need to fill gas, the delivery is about 10-15days
ex work after receive the deposit.
If the cylinder need to customize, the delivery is about 25-35 days ex work after receive the deposit. That is depends on the quantity.
- How to check the gas quality?
Firstly, our cylinder will take a treatment (cleaning, drying, vacuum pumping, and
replacement before filling gas. In this way, the cylinder inside is clear and dry.
Secondly, we will take tests every treated cylinder to assure them inside purity. Thirdly,
we will take a test for all of the gas after fill into cylinders. If the tested gas is not up to
standard, we will produce it again and not release the faulty product to ex work. At last,
we will supply you the gas test qualified report .
- All the cylinders can recycle?
Usually seamless steel cylinder can recycle to use in 20 years. The disposable cylinder
is only for use one time.
- Shall we send back the cylinders to China to refill gas again?
Yes, when you ordered our cylinders, next time, you can send back the cylinders to fill
gas again. You just need to tell us before you export. We will handle all the import
customs clearance formalities.
Do you have any questions about our products?
Do you need additional information?
Please let us know for sure. Below you will find our contact.
Contact person: Lily
Tel/ whatsapp/ wechat: +86 139 5806 9461
Address:NO.58,BEISHAN ROAD, XINDENG NEW INDUSTRIAL ZONE, FUYANG DISTRICT, HANGZHOU CITY, ZHEJIANG PROVINCE, CHINA