Argon gas dealers precautions for the use of argon
1. Argon should be stored in a ventilated, dry and cool warehouse, away from heat sources and fire, avoid direct sunlight, and argon cylinders should be protected against falling.
2. Argon bottled gas is filled with high pressure gas and should be used after decompression and pressure reduction.
3, argon has a useful life, it is best to use within the service life, argon gas must be sent to the relevant departments for safety inspection, qualified before they can continue to use.
4. When argon gas is used for exhaust gas, the residual pressure in the bottle should be kept 0.5 MPa, and the residual pressure should not be lower than 0.25 MPa. The bottle valve should be closed to ensure gas quality and safety.
5. Argon should be placed in categories for storage, transportation, and use. Combustible gas and combustible gas cannot be placed together. Leakage emergency treatment equipment should also be provided.
6, when using argon to do not to fire, do not grease, do not exposure, do not re-throw, do not hit.
7. During the storage and transportation of argon gas, it should be lightly loaded and unloaded to prevent collision and prevent excessive temperature. It is better to install a helmet and an aluminum alloy door and window shockproof rubber ring for argon cylinders.
8, if you need to carry out argon gas operations, you must wear protective equipment such as air respirator, oxygen mask.
9. If there is a risk of argon leakage, evacuation should be promptly evacuated from the contaminated area, wear a respirator or anti-freeze protector, and allow the leaked cylinder to be placed in an open space safe place.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this argon gas grades argon gas dealers