Purchase argon gas Latest Operation Safety Charter
Argon gas poses a potential threat. Argon gas is non-toxic. Increasing the concentration will cause hypoxia. At high concentrations, there will be asphyxiation. When the concentration of argon in the air is higher than 50%, severe symptoms occur. When the concentration exceeds 75%, it can die within minutes. Liquid argon can cause frostbite on the eyes, skin, and respiratory tract. Liquid argon splashes in the eye can cause inflammation, touch the skin can cause cold burn
1. The argon cylinder should be affixed with a factory-qualified label with a purity of ≥99.95%. The argon gas in the cylinder cannot be used up. The remaining pressure in the bottle can't be lower than 0.5 MPa to ensure the purity of argon.
2. The flowmeter should be able to open and close freely without leakage. Remember not to open the flowmeter first, then open the cylinder, causing the high-pressure gas flow straight into the low pressure, damage the flowmeter; off before closing the flowmeter and then close the argon cylinder.
3. The rubber hose for conveying argon gas shall not be used in conjunction with rubber hoses for conveying other gases. A new oxygen rubber hose may be used instead. The length shall not exceed 30 meters.
4 check the argon gas cylinder switch interface is a solid seal; so that check the trachea connection is firm, sealed;
5. The argon gas cylinder should stand upright. It should be supported by brackets and placed in a safe place 3 meters away from the open flame. After the shift, the argon gas next to the aluminum alloy doors and windows should be closed to cut off the welding power.
6. At the end (off duty), the relevant valves must be closed and the pressure regulating valve must be loosened to ensure that the site is safe without fire, and the site is kept clean and tidy.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this purchase argon gas making argon gas